Search our older posts with the WTF finder!

Friday, March 13, 2009

Break Dancing

I've always wanted to breakdance, so much that while when I was in the army I took all the surplus cardboard boxes, intending to pad the floor so I could practice. 

Ironically, the folded cardboard boxes ended up as padding between my paper thin mattress and my steel-wire bed frame, keeping my break dancing aspirations to the dreams from whence they came.

But now, as I ponder the literal implications of this particular dance genre, perhaps it was all for the best. 



Break dancing magic show with great disappearing act!


Whoops... awkward!



I think they were looking for "So you think you can break the floor with your face?"
and ended up in the wrong queue.

Either way... wtf!

No comments:

Post a Comment