Search our older posts with the WTF finder!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What the fight is this?

Personally I find these clips awesome, but I've been told that they are awful, and that I deserve to be flogged for showing them around. 

Mmmm.

Here they are!

The Undefeatables


Wow, have you ever seen a guy who enjoys licking knives that much? Maybe he got it to the fight so he had an excuse to lick the knife. "Yeah come on man lets tussle so I can like my kniifffeee yum yum" But its more likely that he uses it for spreading peanut butter on non-aggro days, so it always tastes good!

RIKI OH (Strength King)

Next time I see a hardcore martial arts kind of guy on street, I'll ask him if he ever learnt to tie his severed tendon back with his teeth, or strangle people with his own intestines. If you happen to be around, please call me an ambulance.

What the fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment