Search our older posts with the WTF finder!

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Gimme some fuckin' reggae!

As Axl Rose once said in GnR's impromptu version of "Knockin On Heaven's Door" (Yeah, yeah, yeahyeahyeah).

You've probably already seen this but it's pure poetry - the first I ever watched was this one, the bus ridah episode. And like all great monuments of creativity, I'm not sure what exactly makes it funny. Some people I show it to go, "What the fuck does this mean?!" but that's what I say to art house films. Pointless and funny beats pointless and weepy any fuckin' time mate.



And if you want to regale your friends with the lyrics:
"Jamaica man force me nearly dead with laugh"
"I watchin people rush the door like harbor shark."
"So come!"
"Fun time, the yeah, time for the bus rider(s)"

So come!

No comments:

Post a Comment