Search our older posts with the WTF finder!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Severe Head Troma

While idly doing my youtube WTF rounds, I stumbled upon a movie trailer of the trashiest B-Movie in the history of celluloid. B for bad. It had horror. It had sex. It had teen nubiles. It had bad dialogue. The acting sucked. It had less plot than a bumper sticker. And most horrific of all it had ...siblings.

Because in the land of milk and honey, when something is so spectacularly bad, there'll be people who want to pay good money for it. And so to sustain the imbecilic urges of these psychotic mental sadists, you need producers to make horrible movies. You need TROMA pictures (this is 100% true wiki it). Here are some trailers and choice bits of the best of the worst.

The Toxic Avenger

The only thing that needs avenging is my eyes. I hope you didn't miss the mutant/human bonking scene.

A NYMPHOID BARBARIAN IN DINOSAUR HELL


This will haunt my dreams even when I'm awake...for eternity..nymphoid...oh...urgh....*bwaaaarrrrk!!*

Class Of Nuke'Em High

Again, about the effects of nuclear fallout. They make me hope that all radiation does is kill me slowly and painfully.

Have you been Tromatized enough yet?

What the fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment