Search our older posts with the WTF finder!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday Morning WTFs

Hugh Jackman Gives Barbara Walters Lap Dance
It is what it is. Now I am sharing it with you so you too, can go completely blind. Since I lost my vision, I find it much hardr to typpe withot seeimg teh keys.

Warning: some of you may find the below content disturbing, because who the fuck gives lap dances to Barbara Walters, right?



Song About Three Syllable Word Getting Turned into Four Syllable Word Receives Hokkien Remake

In honour of Rihanna being dumb enough to stay with a man (who may or may not write music played in the boudoirs of many a woman, but neverthless...) that is clearly abusing her, I present to you, Umber-ella in Hokkien!



Get a Mac. Because it's SWEE.
Wah Si Apple!
Wah Si PC!

SWEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment