Search our older posts with the WTF finder!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Comin atcha from Hell's Kitchen, Singapore

Comin at y'all live, loud and proud from the Projects of South Central Buona Vista is Shigga Shay! (real name: Pek Jin Shen)

His first single is titled Pretty Fly for a Chink Guy... Uhh... I mean, I'm Still Fly.



In case you're not from Singapore, here's a picture of the 'hood he's from:













Yeah, he's had a tough life, spending a year in Anaheim, California as a kid, working hard on that accent. I hear Anaheim's a real rough neighbourhood, especially in and around Disneyland.

Here's a comment on one of his videos commemorating the 100th subscription to his Youtube channel. In case some readers have completely no clue what this means, I have enlisted the help of Jimmy Shit who has very kindly provided some valuable input with some of the more challenging phrases.



Dear Mister Shay
Greetings, it is LB3. We haven't met as yet but I do hope this finds you well. I must confess I am rather fond of the video recording to your latest musical endeavour. I have a fondness for enchanted penile appendages. I do not care very much at all for the Disney Channel. Oh, for laughing! Please do accept my heartiest congratulations on attracting 100 subscribers to your esteemed channel. I have seen your folio on Myspace and I expect to see and indeed, hear great things from you in time to come. I also happen to be peddling some poly-rhythmic melodies of my own devision and I would be most obliged if you would please give them your careful consideration.
Sincerely yours
LB3
Dear Mister LB3
That sounds most delightful! I shall proceed to peruse your musical contrafibulations at once.
Yours
Shigga Shay (Esq.)


Ave Caesar! Rapituri Te Salutant!

1 comment: