Search our older posts with the WTF finder!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

WTF Am I Watching behaves badly in psychic revenge

aig archives book review bracket brazil cancer china citi college crossword economy education energy facebook february 2, 2009 food gay global warming google health immigration india iran iraq jobs kenken korea krugman madoff march 1, 2009 marketing maureen dowd metropolitan diary mexico modern love natasha richardson news, stocks, funds, companies obama obituaries pakistan pope real estate school sex social q stem cell stimulus package thomas friedman women yankees

No, I haven't gone insane. That's actually the NY Times' most searched words for the past week.

Why you may ask?

Good question. I found out early Tuesday morning that nobody actually reads what my esteemed colleagues and myself write before the videos. Shock and horror!

Hence this:







No comments:

Post a Comment